The institution expects its scholars to observe the code of conduct laid for a college student and to inculcate in them a habit of discipline during their stay in the college. This will ultimately shape them into responsible and valuable citizens of India.
- The college lays special emphasis on the maintenance of discipline and necessary decorum in and outside the classrooms.
- Students are expected to be courteous and polite in their dealing with one another and with the employees of the college.
- Proper respect should be paid to the teachers and their instructions should be carried out strictly.
- Perfect silence should be maintained in the classes, in the library and verandahs so that none is disturbed in studies and the atmosphere in the college remain academic.
- Students should understand that the college property is an asset of the nation and as such it's maintenance is as much their duty as that of administration. Therefore, nobody should disfigure or damage the furniture or deface the walls with pen, pencil or chalk marks.
- In a vacant period, students are advised to utilize their time in the study of magazines, journals and newspapers in the reading room.
- Students found guilty of infringement of the above rules of conduct shall be liable to heavy punishment in the form of fine or even expulsion from college, depending on the seriousness of the offence.
- Dress Code : All the students will attend the college in prescribed uniform.